An international bachelors programme
Hands-on, Participatory Social Transformation
The Tangaza University Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Sustainable Development is a hands-on, participatory degree programme that focuses on social transformation. This means using knowledge and skills to transform the lives of communities.
This course is meant for individuals that are hungry to empower communities while promoting integrity, justice, transparency and equity. The course also emphasizes the important area of economic development and well-being.
The programme can be undertaken as a full-time course, a part-time course or an online course. Tangaza University College delivers e-learning just as well as it does face to face classes.
Connect with local communities and enterprises
Learn to use your voice to transform society
21st century learning
Sustainable solutions at the community level
The Tangaza University College Bachelor of Art in Sustainable Development empowers students to lead the change required in some of our communities that are riddled with poverty and corruption.
This degree programme is relevant to those that want to lead the next generation into a better and more promising future where good knowledge and skills are used for the prosperity of the community.
in-class and online learning
Flexible Learning Options
– For students intending to pursue the course on a full-time basis
– Classes Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:40pm
– For students available on a part-time basis
– Classes on Monday to Thursday 5:30pm to 8:00pm and Saturday 8:30am to 2:15pm
Open Distance Learning:
– For students intending to learn remotely
– Delivered in a blended learning format i.e introduction, academic progress and exams are conducted face to face while the rest of the learning happens online.
Our graduates obtain the skills to lead meaningful change across their communities and organisations.
"Why" "How" & "What" Skills
fUllY FUNCTIONAL GRADUATES
A successful career awaits you!
Tangaza University College’s BA Sustainable Development programme is for passionate, dedicated and determined individuals with the desire to transform society.
We work closely with our current and former students, supporting them throughout their careers and their various missions to transform their communities.
– A recognised diploma, degree from an accredited institution.
– A C+ and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education examiniations