An international bachelors programme
A multi-diciplinary course anchored on children and youth
The Tangaza University Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Child and Youth Studies programme is a multi-disciplinary course that focuses on analysis of issues and challenges affecting the enjoyment of rights, welfare and development of children, adolescents and youth.
By taking this course you will be armed with skills to work with children in various contexts of advocacy, welfare and economic empowerment through entrepreneurship and talent development.
Develop sustainable solutions
Learn how to create wealth
21st century learning
Analyse challenges faced by the youth
By taking the Tangaza University College Bachelor of Arts in Child & Youth Studies you will be able to analyse issues and challenges affecting the enjoyment of rights, welfare and development of children, adolescents and youth and design appropriate solutions to control them.
– For students intending to pursue the course on a full-time basis
– Classes Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm and Saturday 8:30am – 2:30pm
Completion Path Programme:
– For students intending to continue after pursuing their diploma
– Classes are on Friday and Saturday from 8:30am to 2:30pm
– Intakes for this course are in January and August
Our graduates are able to empower the youth to learn how to actualize their ideas..
Our graruates emerge with the skills to defend the rights of children and youth
Our graduates are capable of designing sustainable solutions by teaching the youth how to create wealth.
fUllY FUNCTIONAL GRADUATES
A successful career awaits you!
Tangaza University College’s BA in Child and Youth Studies programme is forming an association of professional youth workers through its alumni network whose main purpose is to work closely with current and former students, supporting them in job placement opportunities, maintaining healthy friendship linkages to advocate for better practices in working with children and the youth.
– A recognised diploma, degree from an accredited institution.
– A C+ and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education examiniations